Hiring an employee or a company to provide you with a service ought to require the consideration of several different factors. It’s a complicated process, but it’s really important that it’s done right. Indeed, if you’re on the hunt for a yacht maintenance company, there are some things that are essential when looking for prospective companies.
Overall, you ought to look for a marine vessel technical management company that can offer you the following services: - Routine yacht maintenance, inspection and upgrading
- Aftersales service, which includes value preservation, warranty repairs and claims
- Equipment upgrades and retro-fittings
- Technical management
- Annual haul out
- Periodic cleaning and checks
- Ordering supplies necessary
- Organising the testing and sampling of bunkers
- Providing qualified and competent staff to look after and supervise the efficiency of the boat
- Organising and supervising repairs, alterations, dry dockings, and maintenance of the vessel
- Properly appointing technical consultants and surveyors if and when necessary
Hiring a company to conduct your yacht service can seem like an overwhelming process, but if you bear these points in mind, you’re sure to secure a good technical management company.